DR ELIZABETH JACKSON: OBY + GYN + IVF
MBBS FRANZCOG MMIS MReproMed
Obstetrician | Gynacologist | Fertility Specialist
SPECIALITIES OFFERED BY DR LIZ JACKSON
- Abnormal Pap Smears / Colposcopies / Vulvoscopies
- Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
- Assessment of fertility
- Early Pregnancy Problems & Ultrasound
- Endometrial ablations
- Family Planning & Contraception
- Gynaecological Surgery, Laparoscopies & Robotic Surgery
- In-utero insemination (IUI)
- In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Infertility & Pre-Pregnancy Counselling
- Menstrual Disorders
- Natural cycle monitoring of ovulation
- Ovarian Pathology
- Ovulation Induction (OI)
- Ovulation Monitoring
- Pelvic Floor Prolapse & Incontinence
- Pelvic Pain
- Vulvovaginal Disorder
> Is a referral required for Dr Liz?
Yes, you will need a referral to see Dr Elizabeth Jackson, if you would like to receive a Medicare or Private Health Fund rebate. Overseas patients can pay privately.
> Need an appointment?
Contact us today: +61 7 4041 5081
ABOUT DR ELIZABETH JACKSON
An all-round women's health specialist, Dr Elizabeth Jackson is an obstetrician, gynaecologist and fertility specialist who has been practicing in Cairns since 2015.
Born and raised in Queensland, Dr Liz has a love for the Tropical North.
After graduating from medical school at Monash University, Dr Liz trained in hospitals throughout Australia to become a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. She has additional specialist skills in fertility medicine and minimally-invasive operative surgery with Masters Degrees in both of these fields.
The Dr Elizabeth Jackson practice is at Wallamurra Towers Cairns with admitting privileges at the nearby Cairns Private Hospital, the Cairns Day Surgery and the Cairns Central Day Hospital. Dr Liz also offers:
- private specialist Outreach Clinics at Mareeba and Atherton
- Fertility assessment and treatment services at the Cairns Fertility Centre
- da Vinci robot surgeries at The Cairns Private Hospital, The Wesley Hospital Brisbane and the Gold Coast Private Hospital
- Telehealth consultations are available for patients living in North Queensland
"I am passionate about personalised, high quality healthcare for women. My philosophy for clinical practice is simple- safety through evidence-based medicine. It is a privilege to work with women in all phases of life and I enjoy providing care across the spectrum of women's health in fertility, obstetrics and gynaecology" - Dr Liz Jackson